Tuesday 7 July 2015

CURVED OUT.

 Hi Lovies,
I know it has been so long but am glad I am back,Last weekend we were out for my friend's birthday dinner at English Point Marina and I wanted to look simple and also carry class and sophistication into my look.
I was looking at these photos before I posted them and I started to feel insecure.Growing up I had a feeling that I looked different in a bad way,never appreciated peoples's comment about my curves since most of my friends and family were more like Naomi Campbell,Tyra Banks(American Next Top Model).
Today however I choose to snap out of it and not allow my past insecurity drag me where I was.Now I am confident and I appreciate every bit of it.



Photographed by-Betty Jacobs




 The Natural me is Beautiful................Keep the comments coming!!!!!!!


*Outfits*
Earings- Gifted
Watch-Gifted
Crop Top & Skirt -My Collection
Shoes - Trendy_254

 English Point Marina


Thankyou for stopping by.
Love it...........Style it.
Xoxo.

13 comments:

  1. So happy you didn't allow the past to control your present. You are so beautiful dear.
    Keep being who you are.
    You look calm and ready to face the world.

    Indeed, let the comment keep coming.................

    Love you darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty truly appreciate that you always uplift me.Thnks swrie

      Delete
  2. You killed it gal,looking awesome....I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are slaying..loving the shoes and the outfit..just gorgeous!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hottt.
    www.proudlyelled.con

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and lovely, you have a beautiful figure don't be insecure about yourself.
    estilistagraciemj.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace trully appreciate

      Delete
    2. Perfection is belittle to describe ur style, ur beyond description.

      Delete